My brothers cat 350

Luke135

My brothers Cat 350 with heated up predator. High stall clutch and it rips. Front tire lifts @ 35 mph. I use high stall max torque springs in all my heated up minibikes. Makes it a lot more fun especially if the motor is heated up

Attachments

PatrickCraik

I younger guy recently told me one of his minis will hit 75 mph, I think the tires would shred first. I asked how he knew this and he told me about an app on his phone,lol! I know how fast 35 feels with 5” wheels, I’m not buying 75

Luke135

I younger guy recently told me one of his minis will hit 75 mph, I think the tires would shred first. I asked how he knew this and he told me about an app on his phone,lol! I know how fast 35 feels with 5” wheels, I’m not buying 75
In 1965 my bonanza with a west bend go kart enginewent 60+ mph easily. 13 yrs old shorts tennis shoes and a t shirt. The tires back then were American made and held up just fine..

Luke135

In 1965 my bonanza with a west bend go kart enginewent 60+ mph easily. 13 yrs old shorts tennis shoes and a t shirt. The tires back then were American made and held up just fine..
Lost of very fast mini bikes on you tube. One hit 80 mph the other day. Go to youtube and check it out

Lost of very fast mini bikes on you tube. One hit 80 mph the other day. Go to youtube and check it out

I went to the minibike races with a friend of mine recently. He ran Retromod garage and lost. Retromod hit 81mph on that run and my friend hit 71mph. They're doing 1/4 mile. IIRC, Retromod said he had been 95mph in the 1/4 with that setup before. He was having issues with his bike that day. Most of the fast guys from the Bay and Sac are running 70+mph.