my Cat 400TS

bbiggs54

Getting close to assembly but need some more information. I joined OldMiniBikes to facilitate the restoration of this bike and it turned out to be very profitable and fun. I never dreamed I could recover all the missing parts needed to complete the build but OldMiniBikes has made this happen. From all the inquires and responses and downloaded media from this site, I've been able to piece this bike back together. Cat mini's in Michigan are rare and even though I bought this new, I had no idea what the original parts looked like or how they go back together. I really didn't care about keeping this thing together over the years and quite frankly this has snowballed into more than I originally intended when I started this project. That being said, I want to thank every one that has contributed to the parts and assembly of the bike. So there are still questions and missing parts regarding the brake caliper assembly. I need to know the length and diameter of the return spring, and where I might acquire it. Also the cable retainer and any parts associated with it. Please post pictures if possible, thanks!

Attachments

Steve73

Looks really nice and uhm should I say perfect. Does the foot grips stay on tight? I ordered a smaller size for mine and just heated them up real good and stretched them on and no way will they ever come off!

bbiggs54

20200522_152218.jpg The 20200522_152251.jpg 20200522_152226.jpg 20200522_152301.jpg bike is completed but there are a few tweaks needed. I thought I would post a couple preliminary photos since the completion dead line is approaching. I will post more later thanks for all the help everyone.

bbiggs54

Looks really nice and uhm should I say perfect. Does the foot grips stay on tight? I ordered a smaller size for mine and just heated them up real good and stretched them on and no way will they ever come off!
There's a secret with my foot grips.........maybe if you look long enough you'll see what's different about the foot rests. Let me know if you don't see it and I'll PM you!