my Cat 400TS

MSPTREX

Great attention to detail so far! Rafa is a good dude and knows his Cat bikes real well. He made me a set of lower bars for the Cat I did for the build off last year. Good luck and look foward to following along with the build!

bbiggs54

Looking for anyone with photos or parts break down of two speed jack shaft for the 400 TS. Snap ring placement, spacers, washers etc. This NOS jack shaft is not configured for the TS application. Thanks 20200222_114507.jpg

bbiggs54

Thanks for all the comments and likes. We here in Michigan are under a severe "shelter in place" that our beloved Governor Gretch has implemented creating a lovely nanny state. That being said, this may slow this project as both the gentlemen working on my seat and the reproduction decals have had to shutter their business temporarily. I'm spending more time at home with grandma (my wife ;) keeping her company. I will soon post more pictures of progress as move forward in time. For all you Cat lovers out there, here's a little teaser....gota 20200415_165152.jpg love that Cat chrome! Thanks all!

Very nice work. Better yet, the story was great. It’s all about the experiences and stories about our times with these mini bikes. I‘ve got a good story about getting my first mini bike. I’ll share that soon but for now, thanks for sharing yours.