My custom mini bikes

Due to medical issues I have decided to sell my mini bikes. Would like to send them to a good home. I built these several years ago as therapy after my heart attack. The Chopper started as just a frame. Was told it was a old Hodaka frame. This is a full custom mini with custom springer front end, sissy bar, Predator 212 engine, rubber mounted gas tank, Harley seat and backrest. Just put new carbs on both bikes and they run perfect. Less than 1 hour running time on both bikes. The blue bike is a full custom Azusa frame and fork. It has a custom springer front end, custom rear swing arm, custom seat mount, custom vintage gas tank with gauge and Predator 212 engine. Everything is powder coated cobalt blue. Asking $1500 OBO for both. I have more than that in them. I also have all the custom jigs to duplicate the springer front and rear swing arm along with extra springs and parts that will come with the bike. The custom front and rear suspension are designed to be a bolt on kit that can be installed with no mods to the original Azusa frame and fork. Local pick up only. I am in Pahrump Nevada. 50 miles out of Las Vegas. Any questions please contact me with a text message and I can call you if needed. Seven 6 0- nine 00- five 7 2 0. Thanks, Bill

Attachments