My DoodleBug Resto mod & first build.

Sense Im new here I decided to post up on my first mini bike build. Its Doodle Bug at least I think is lol. Don't know what year. So far Ive got the frame and a few other parts repainted. New bearings and got rid of the old castle nuts. Rear tire has a new tube. Still need a few parts. Got a fuel tank and engine ordered. Going to order a air filter kit and RTT Coleman X loop header and muffler. One day I hope to find a Bonanza frame thats reasonable lol.

Attachments

I hope Its ok I double post lol. Well got a little further on it and got the engine mounted. Got the petro tank mounted too. May need rubber spacers for the seat or springs depends on the length. Not sure if the X loop exhaust will fit.

Everything is looking great so far, your doing an excellent job on your Doodle Bug DB-30S Mini Bike. And yes, it is perfectly fine to keep posting the process of your restore on this thread & is actually encouraged here on OldMiniBikes.com because we all like to see what people are doing on there builds & restorations. Oh yeah by the way, welcome to OldMiniBikes.com my fellow mini biker! There is no better place for all things that has to do with mini bikes, new or vintage & the people here are the best you will ever encounter & are always willing to help in anyway they can.

Ok update time. Found a new spot for my fuel tank and its hi tech bracket system. Also got a clutch in and the engine mounted properly. Gotta order a master link and chain breaker to get the new chain fitted. Also got carb and airfilter kit in. Its coming along nicely.
20200917_145251.jpg 20200917_145259.jpg