My drivers test is nov 19!!!!!!

Im so exited i just had to share with my fellow OldMiniBikes friends. Driving test is nov 19th at 2pm. I took driving school and all, but does anybody have some good tips for me thanks alot. :)

Congratulations, my son will be getting his permit in Jan. He has a 1980 2dr maliubu with a pontiac V8 and a BOP turbo350 trans. I originally built it for his Mom but she trashed it so we'll be working on it some, her brother took out the 350 and dropped in a 301 pontiac mill after she ran it with no anti-freeze and busted the 350 indian. The 301 is surprisingly holding up but that wont last forever, it's the single worst engine made by PMD!

Drive respectfully and carefullly, you cant be replaced!:thumbsup:

study the book,thats # 1 # 2 study the book
AND the BIG # 3 Study the the drivers manual,that is what trips up most
guys/gals in my state,or you could also PRAY,be calm,let us know how you
do,good luck, i passed my test after only 15 trys! no the first,on my 16th
birthday,got home from school,parents said,look under your supper plate
susprize susprize,ther was my permit,my dad put my sig: on the paper work
4 days later,i took my test,passed it,you could not do that today ! but i
was driving at 10 y/o,but that ant no big deal,farm kids are driving tractors
at 7 y/o GOOD LUCK! :scooter::scooter::scooter::smile:

Im so exited i just had to share with my fellow OldMiniBikes friends. Driving test is nov 19th at 2pm. I took driving school and all, but does anybody have some good tips for me thanks alot. :)
Here is my TIP for ya: If it's raining when ya take your Driving Test, Be sure ya Turn Your Windshield Wipers On! :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WEAR THE PARKING BRAKE IS THAT ALMOST GOT ME,,,THE STATE TROOPER AND ALMOST HAD TO WALK BACK,,,,DAD FORGOT TO TELL ME IT WAS AUTOMATIC RELEASE IT WAS A 1970 DEVILLE MY 63 FORD HAD A PULL RELEASE :doah::shrug::laugh::laugh: YOU WELL BE FINE GOOD LUCK AND DONT TALK ON YOUR CELL PHONE WHEN YOU DRIVING ,,,,(THE LIFE YOU SAVE COULD BE MINE},,,,QUOTE BY JAMES DEAN

Hey thanks for all the comments guys. I appreciate it. I live in racine wisconsin so i have no book. I took 6 behind the wheels. Yes i know no left foot braking. Thanks lol. I will be taking the road test in my moms minivan. But i currently own a 1994 corolla. A 1970 ford f100. And a 1982 vw rabbit pickup "caddy". I will let u guys know how i do :)

Congratulations, my son will be getting his permit in Jan. He has a 1980 2dr maliubu with a pontiac V8 and a BOP turbo350 trans. I originally built it for his Mom but she trashed it so we'll be working on it some, her brother took out the 350 and dropped in a 301 pontiac mill after she ran it with no anti-freeze and busted the 350 indian. The 301 is surprisingly holding up but that wont last forever, it's the single worst engine made by PMD!

Drive respectfully and carefullly, you cant be replaced!:thumbsup:
Thanks very much! I have a 1970 ford f100 with a 390.

Hey thanks for all the comments guys. I appreciate it. I live in racine wisconsin so i have no book. I took 6 behind the wheels. Yes i know no left foot braking. Thanks lol. I will be taking the road test in my moms minivan. But i currently own a 1994 corolla. A 1970 ford f100. And a 1982 vw rabbit pickup "caddy". I will let u guys know how i do :)
Were's the picture of the 82 Rabbit truck, My first car in 1985 was a 81 Rabbit,2 door, 4sp, diesel. That is what I took my driver test in, Past it the first time. I had my temps for only 2 weeks before I got my license. Good luck!

Thanks very much! I have a 1970 ford f100 with a 390.
A 390 is a great engine! I have had a few as well as several 460s, I'm a chevy guy for the most part but love and respect the other Amercan makes! That VW pickup is a cool little truck, my 1st ex wife had a diesel one and a cabriolet rabbit. Good cars!

I wish I would of keep my 81 Rabbit. It got great fuel mileage.47-50mpg, But when i sold it in 1992 it had 166K on it and I bought a new car and had my truck and didn't need it at the time.

Were's the picture of the 82 Rabbit truck, My first car in 1985 was a 81 Rabbit,2 door, 4sp, diesel. That is what I took my driver test in, Past it the first time. I had my temps for only 2 weeks before I got my license. Good luck!
Sadly i dont have one. But i will this weekend. I might be getting an 84 rabbit diesel gti 5speed.
But mine is gas. 4 speed

A 390 is a great engine! I have had a few as well as several 460s, I'm a chevy guy for the most part but love and respect the other Amercan makes! That VW pickup is a cool little truck, my 1st ex wife had a diesel one and a cabriolet rabbit. Good cars!
Yes im also a chevy guy. But i love my ford. I wish i had a diesel one. But mines gas. Still very good on gas

DMR

Wait till after the test to a donut in the parking lot, they frown on that.
Good luck!!
on the last day of drivers education my friend did a burnout right before class in the parking lot of the drivers education place in front of all of the instructors........... in his moms minivan lol.:laugh:

on the last day of drivers education my friend did a burnout right before class in the parking lot of the drivers education place in front of all of the instructors........... in his moms minivan lol.:laugh:
Lmfao! Funny thing is im taking my roadtest in my moms minivan! Laugh.

No left foot baking. That got me the first time LOL. Too many burouts I guess.:shrug:
Thats funny chad,i used my left foot to brake,the policeman told me to get
out of that habbit,but still passed me,man i was the happist kid in town,
randy and the rest of my kids also passed ther first time,thats rare :thumbsup: