My estate sale find today.

Harquebus

I'll second the call for additional pics. I'm dumb though--I don't know what it is aside from "generic vintage minibike".

Try some prunes, like 3 or 4 a day to keep you regular...

FunWithStuff

I like the yellow 71 that was put on the front fork plate it makes you wonder whether someone ever used this bike for racing/competitions or not. Great find though! Did you ever find out any history on this bike when you picked it up?

f4radar

I like the yellow 71 that was put on the front fork plate it makes you wonder whether someone ever used this bike for racing/competitions or not. Great find though! Did you ever find out any history on this bike when you picked it up?
No but I’m going back tomorrow to look for odd parts that are missing and probably laying around. I’ll ask if there is some family around.

sonerenos

No but I’m going back tomorrow to look for odd parts that are missing and probably laying around. I’ll ask if there is some family around.
keep an eye out for the obvious sissy bar. i found one that suited my build on ebay. it looks like the brake caliper was removed too, see if thats laying around. Great find! cant wait to see what you do with it. I recently traded mine to another member.

f4radar

keep an eye out for the obvious sissy bar. i found one that suited my build on ebay. it looks like the brake caliper was removed too, see if thats laying around. Great find! cant wait to see what you do with it. I recently traded mine to another member.
It looks like part of that sissy bar might still be under the seat, but that is definetly one of the pieces ill be scouting for. Also the brake caliper as you mentioned and the hand grip for it. Hah the piston and wrist pin are also strangly missing. I'm not familiar with the value of these and was wondering how important it was to keep it as original as possible as I reassemble it?

sonerenos

It looks like part of that sissy bar might still be under the seat, but that is definetly one of the pieces ill be scouting for. Also the brake caliper as you mentioned and the hand grip for it. Hah the piston and wrist pin are also strangly missing. I'm not familiar with the value of these and was wondering how important it was to keep it as original as possible as I reassemble it?
its best to keep all the original items to go with the bike if you decide to sell it. the hand grip you can find at BMI karts, they have NEW OLD STOCK for very cheap. i cant tell but if you have the correct black plastic throttle that originally came on the bike, reuse it. All choppers bring some good coin as some people really like them, they ride like crap in my opinion though.

capguncowboy

View attachment 281304 Mocking it up so I can see what’s missing. Looks like a rear fender, brackets for the chain guard, brake caliper and hand grip, kill switch. Oh, a piston and of course the sissy bar and back rest.
View attachment 281304 Mocking it up so I can see what’s missing. Looks like a rear fender, brackets for the chain guard, brake caliper and hand grip, kill switch. Oh, a piston and of course the sissy bar and back rest.
That bike is sweet! Seriously nice find!