My first true mini bike!

34 years young and I just got bit by the addictive mini bike bug! Dont hate too much it's just a mock up and it's my first mini bike build! I will keep you guys updated
I'm building one as well, I have a thread here on it.
I'd be further ahead, but it seems to rain on my days off, I am poor and garageless. :(

Oh, and I'm 52. You know as a kid you always wanted to make one, mostly a go-kart though, I used to drool over the Carl Heald bikes in my Dad's Popular Science and Popular Mechanics mags.

I'm building one as well, I have a thread here on it.
I'd be further ahead, but it seems to rain on my days off, I am poor and garageless. :(

Oh, and I'm 52. You know as a kid you always wanted to make one, mostly a go-kart though, I used to drool over the Carl Heald bikes in my Dad's Popular Science and Popular Mechanics mags.
I love how mini bikes don't discriminate against race or age in my opinion your a O.G.

I love how mini bikes don't discriminate against race or age in my opinion your a O.G.
Had a Doodle-bug style mini when we were kids, motor had no power, brakes weren't that great, didn't have it very long.
The other kids had Honda 50's.
So yeah, we are simply living unfulfilled childhood.
And mini bikes are addictive.

toomanytoys

Nothing wrong with the Colemans
Isn't the brand just that it's a mini bike with a lawn mower engine. They don't realize a mildly modded motor with a tav and proper gearing is pretty darn powerful for what it is.

My ex brother in law was laughing at the bikes. I fired it up and said take her for a rip. I watched him crank the throttle wide open from a stop. Bike stood up and threw him in the dirt. After he listened to me about how to ride it (roll into the throttle and then open her up) he was impressed and wanted to build one.

No I was talking about mine. That's a moped front tire on my new creation. LOL. By the way my son wants this $700 Axis from Lowes lil guys got a birthday coming up!