My Fox Spoiler near completion

novadose74

Just a couple of pics to share of my Fox Spoiler. I managed to get my hands on an original number plate. Waiting a long time for that! It’s basically done. It will be black with white engine, just like the original. I made the number plate, gotta do the other side. I have some repro shock boots from a member. Should look real good when it’s done. 48244CBC-768B-420F-9ABE-3F1944173861.jpeg 6C9A13A0-A039-412E-B2A5-00A5A9B1AA03.jpeg

Steve73

Looks pretty good. Take off the sissy bar and the number plates and you have a pretty fox condor. I think that was the difference from the two models. I think the condors tank was chrome.

Your fox spoiler will be awesome after its completely finished! Looks great!

@novadose74 Nice one I have had a chance to get a number plate but passed your bike looks very complete them seats are not easy to find original but I have one really nice one and keep us posted on the build

novadose74

Looks pretty good. Take off the sissy bar and the number plates and you have a pretty fox condor. I think that was the difference from the two models. I think the condors tank was chrome.

Your fox spoiler will be awesome after its completely finished! Looks great!
2B998C0E-D2D6-4856-A6F3-9725778266A2.jpeg
kinda like this one? Lol. This one may not look great, but the frame n forks are laser straight. I have the brake caliper and another NOS seat. I have another frame with the taillight. I could do another Fox, that would bring me to a total of four, or I could sell off the rest of my Fox parts.

View attachment 251697
kinda like this one? Lol. This one may not look great, but the frame n forks are laser straight. I have the brake caliper and another NOS seat. I have another frame with the taillight. I could do another Fox, that would bring me to a total of four, or I could sell off the rest of my Fox parts.
fox front fenders are hard to find brakes go for alot and if the tanks are chrome they go for over 300 wit no dents