My HS 50 build up

Well today I got my tech motor sports hot coil in the mail . I had just taken the motor off the bike to check and oil leak , which I'am still not sure of . But back to the coil , pulled the old one off and on with the new .
Installed the motor on bike and off the stand . Well she started first pull and seemed to idle a little faster , took off down the street and she rev'ed to the moon . I actually was backing out of the throttle cause she seemed like it wouldn't stop .
It's hard to believe that for about 15 dollars this coil made so much difference in the way this motor runs . It ran good with the stock coil but wouldn't rev to the upper RPM's like this coil does .
For anyone building a HS50 you need one of these .

Well today I got some carb modification tip from the famous ATK rider .Over the phone he talked me thought how to drill and notch a HS50 carb to supply more fuel for the upper RPM's and to be overall more responsive.
So what I have now is a screaming HS 50 that pulls to what feels like 7k or better . I have a tiny tach I'am going to try and see what we get .but anyhow all I no is the motor rips , got the built flat head Briggs sound .

delray

maybe little more details on the carb mod's:rolleyes:
without going back on your build did you install a advance keyway or just keep the stock one in?

maybe little more details on the carb mod's:rolleyes:
without going back on your build did you install a advance keyway or just keep the stock one in?
She has the stock key way , so stock timing . But it also has a tech H50 hot coil in it , which is from the H50 kart Motor that tech build .
The coil made a huge difference in how it ran up top and with the addition of the carb mods I have what we hear above , a screaming HS50 .

She has the stock key way , so stock timing . But it also has a tech H50 hot coil in it , which is from the H50 kart Motor that tech build .
The coil made a huge difference in how it ran up top and with the addition of the carb mods I have what we hear above , a screaming HS50 .
I thought that coil is from an OHH Motorsports engine?