My latest build a 1964 Rupp Dart A-Bone

Wow, beautiful job. Thats one loaded A-Bone. Those 820's are just gorgious. From the vintage recoils to the polishrd horstmans! Nic. How long did the project take?

Wow, beautiful job. Thats one loaded A-Bone. Those 820's are just gorgious. From the vintage recoils to the polishrd horstmans! Nic. How long did the project take?
Thanks for the compliment. All in all it took me around 3 months. It wasn't long after finishing the Gulf/Rupp kart I built another Rupp kart. I've attached a few photos of that kart. I went with the Mobil Oil theme and has a set of West Bend 700's to boot.

Attachments

Zooming993, Wow, that's even a more classic! It is way beautiful and clean. The WB 700's are so classic. I am a Rupp guy and have 3 karts now. 2 Dart narrow hoops and now one Chaparral. I plan to make a few other frames up on the Chaparral. I have a bunch of WB 820's and am in the process of restoring them. Your builds are an inspiration... Very Cool and hope we can share info on building. I would like that. New member here on oldminibikes.com, and a karting guy so I get it. Thanks for getting back Wade

I74

Thanks for the compliment. All in all it took me around 3 months. It wasn't long after finishing the Gulf/Rupp kart I built another Rupp kart. I've attached a few photos of that kart. I went with the Mobil Oil theme and has a set of West Bend 700's to boot.
That's Frigg'n awesome !!

Zooming993, Wow, that's even a more classic! It is way beautiful and clean. The WB 700's are so classic. I am a Rupp guy and have 3 karts now. 2 Dart narrow hoops and now one Chaparral. I plan to make a few other frames up on the Chaparral. I have a bunch of WB 820's and am in the process of restoring them. Your builds are an inspiration... Very Cool and hope we can share info on building. I would like that. New member here on oldminibikes.com, and a karting guy so I get it. Thanks for getting back Wade
Wade, glad you liked the Rupp/Mobil kart. I actually sold that kart to a collector in Arizona. It sounds as if you have your hands full with your Rupps and 820's. I'm in the process of restoring a Xterminator with twin 820's for a client, should be done with it in a month or so. If you ever have any questions, just ask.