My mother needs everyones prays

Well i first posted this in march that my mother was in need of pray . At that time i said she was going to get sick , what i didn't say was we found out that she has pancreatic cancer .
They are not treating this as it does no good and she is handling it much better than myself and my brothers . She is ready to go and has been getting her affairs in order .
Its been almost 6 months now and she isn't doing that well . She will not say exactly how bad she really is but we can tell its not good .
So all please keep her in your prays .

Thanks all .

She seems like a strong lady who is ready to face what ever comes.Just be there for her,let her know you love her and that you guys will be alright no matter what happens.I'm sure she's more worried about how you all will be then herself.My thoughts are with you and your family.

I am very sorry to hear about this. Try and enjoy every day you have with her. My prayers to you and your family. God Bless.

well dexter,you got them coming from Carlisle, my wife is real bad also it throut cancer plus more, please pray for her, name is joan, thanks,wayne.