My Neighbor's Mini Bike Needs An Engine.

Very cool mini bike belonging to my friend and neighbor. We are not familiar with the different models and would like to ID this one. I'm going to put a motor in it and get it running so we can share it. He said he would sell it to me for $100, but I think it may be worth more. Besides we'll both enjoy it. It looks to be well made but maybe not top of the line. The rear wheel is smaller, so I'll try to match that cool front wheel. I have 13 1/2'' clearance for the engine. My 8hp Briggs may not fit, but i have a Kohler and a Subaru Robin that may squeeze in. If it's better to keep original, I may try to do that, but he's a pretty big boy and may need some power. If anyone can ID it for us and let me know what the original motor was, that would help. Thanks for viewing. DSCN8601.JPG DSCN8600.JPG DSCN8599.JPG DSCN8598.JPG DSCN8597.JPG DSCN8596.JPG DSCN8595.JPG

The wheels that came with this mini bike cleaned up nicely. I was told the Bonanza kidney bean wheel is very desirable and I'll be listing both in the General Classified section. I would like to trade for 2 matching 6'' aluminum wheels in good condition. DSCN8631.JPG DSCN8630.JPG