My new Cat Endura find R4010

This is one of my latest CL finds. It is a very rare and hard to find Cat Endura R4010. The bike is a very nice roller but at some point someone thought they can make it look better. The chrome on the wheels, bars and forks looks to be good under the paint. Let me know what you think. :scooter:

Here it is all dressed up and brought back to its original form! It was cool I got to meet one of the previous owners who told me some history on the bike. I learned a lot in the restoration process (chroming ain't cheap) lol. I am very excited and pleased with the final product. I hope you all are as well. Saving a little piece of history. She will probably sit in my living room for a while as a piece of art, but one never knows.

Attachments

Here it is all dressed up and brought back to its original form! It was cool I got to meet one of the previous owners who told me some history on the bike. I learned a lot in the restoration process (chroming ain't cheap) lol. I am very excited and pleased with the final product. I hope you all are as well. Saving a little piece of history. She will probably sit in my living room for a while as a piece of art, but one never knows.
Nice..but make your own post and refrain from digging up 7 year old posts.

Easy brosef!!! It’s the same bike and im sharing to a group who commented on it years ago. Enjoy its transformation and chill out on a Sunday church lady.

pomfish

Cheezy1,

What, like a 7 year old post cost more to update?
Whatever.
Who gives a flying eff.
Chill pill.

If that is the worst thing that happens here today, it is a good day.

Easy brosef!!! It’s the same bike and im sharing to a group who commented on it years ago. Enjoy its transformation and chill out on a Sunday church lady.
Easy??? It was just a polite way to say make a new post of your own....or don't. And I said "nice"....cause it was a nice bike. Ok with you Mr.sensative?

What is this? This is a vintage mini bike forum! Why are you trolling me and hating, snowflake? I posted some cool pics of a finished project that was posted years ago. Take your meds and never miss a Sunday show.

What is this? This is a vintage mini bike forum! Why are you trolling me and hating, snowflake? I posted some cool pics of a finished project that was posted years ago. Take your meds and never miss a Sunday show.
You keep going snowflake...crawl in your safe place and let it go. Nobody cares...read what I said and move on with your life.