My newest find...BRUTECYCLE

CaptNugget

Here is my newest find. It's a SMALL Brutecycle. Found this one on eBay and said, yep don't have that one in collection yet! It's officially number 12! I'll never fit on it but can't really call it a collection of I don't go for all the different models now can I.
It's in pretty decent shape, few chips as usual and rusty but nice. Someone hooked a brake Pedal up and ran a shaft back for it, kinda neat but I'll fix that haha. One day I'll actually be able to spend more time restoring these lol.
:thumbsup:

Nice addition to your collection . You must have a lot of storage area to have 12 of these space eaters or you are stacking them on top of each other . I love the look of the gas tank mounted on the recoil cover . They are very hard to find in good condition . I used one of those when I restored my Manco 250 .

CaptNugget

Actually I'm somehow squeezing them in a 1 1/2 car garage right now with my 2 Harley and all my tools. (Yes it's a maze). But renting at moment, when I buy I'll make sure I have space to put up a Morton building! And ride hahaha. And most are still projects but this spring I plan on pulling them all out and taking a group photo! Haven't looked it over yet it's too freakin cold and I work outside as it is, but it rolls decent.

CaptNugget

Very quickly but somehow sometimes not quickly enough. With my crazy work hours and travel they definitely don't get fixed quickly enough hahaha.
Here's a few decal pics.. I have more with tape measure and also other trikes. PM and ask if you need em and I can email them to you

Sorry, I haven’t logged on site in awhile
No, those are the original decals in pics
Took pics of all my decals hoping to get them remade.
I have a decal shop near me and took a vintage nos set of tri-rod decals there and he remade them perfectly