my old dirt bike grave yard

here is my old dirt bikes my they rest in peace. there is 5 in that ply and no we don't throw anything away haha and they are laying next to 1940 ford coupe that was my dads cherry till we had it blasted and found out how they did body work in the 40's so we moved on. it has set there for I know 25 years because I parked it there and the tree wasn't there lol.

Last edited:
there are a ton of folks who would pay well for that coupe and properly save it even still. 40 and 41 fetch the most coin. Thats a real shame to let that sit and die when it can be saved to live again proudly. Visit The Jalopy Journal and see what I'm talking about, somebody there will save it or could use panels to save another.

and what type of bike is that with the round taillight in the first picture.?

its not wasted all the fenders and other stuff is in the shop the tube has been lead welded and it is a pain in the butt to work with. it's parts are snug as a bug in the rafters of the race car shop he moved on to a 41 sedan and a couple of GTO's heck we stopped restoring while we were racing but he has got back into the restore and I am trying my hand at these type of thing to teach my 11yr the basic in my little shop. it is easier for him to rap his mind around. he actually turned the xbox off and wants to learn more. plus I suck at xbox

that is a Kawasaki 250 and a 70's 175? something straight dirt kaw the one with you can't make out is a 250 Harley AMF which I burnt a piston in 84 and a 1979 gt 80 yahammer was a great bike I put about 10000 miles on haha.

oh no they would want to buy one of my treasures this is just the tip of the junk mountain all this is sitting at dad's our personal junkyard 5 acr of things we have had fun on.

buckeye

There's stuff like that all over down here.
I have thought about buying 2or3 cars, which are mostly frame rust free, and carrying them back home and selling them.
Then I realized I was too chicken that I might get stuck holding them with cash tied up for months.
But, there are cars all over down here just sitting in fields wasteing away.

that is a Kawasaki 250 and a 70's 175? something straight dirt kaw the one with you can't make out is a 250 Harley AMF which I burnt a piston in 84 and a 1979 gt 80 yahammer was a great bike I put about 10000 miles on haha.
I have a 75 HD sx 250 fully re-done but missing the exhaust shield and emblem. you got one of those?

let me look the bike is a 250sx and it was all there the last I looked. the exhaust is called a compression chamber hahha does yours have the two spark plugs. and if you got the brakes to work you are a genius I rode mine for years and let it set up and burnt the piston. also there is a 250 street type not far from my dads that belonged to a friend of mine. I don't know if you know this but don't let the jet get clogged it will lean it out in a heart beat. wow I didn't think anyone ever liked those bike's. I could go on for days about that bike I have a couple I trashed back in the day. I think I still have the title and the bill of sale from the Harley place that was in ocean springs Mississippi. also there is a guy that has a lot of those because I bought parts from him back in the day. I drove past his place last summer and he had a pile of those parts for sale. sorry for being long winded

man I didn't realize that there would this big of a stir over my pile of old horse's I have a section of nothing but fait spiders and a row 70 c10 and I even have a 1972 gran trin0 sport like starisk and hutch had pulled in the wood with a 429 corba jet but im not a ford guy. wait im trying to build me a cool mini bike so I don't need to open those wounds. this really peaceful and down to earth. you all on here are super nine and if I can help you I will.

let me look the bike is a 250sx and it was all there the last I looked. the exhaust is called a compression chamber hahha does yours have the two spark plugs. and if you got the brakes to work you are a genius I rode mine for years and let it set up and burnt the piston. also there is a 250 street type not far from my dads that belonged to a friend of mine. I don't know if you know this but don't let the jet get clogged it will lean it out in a heart beat. wow I didn't think anyone ever liked those bike's. I could go on for days about that bike I have a couple I trashed back in the day. I think I still have the title and the bill of sale from the Harley place that was in ocean springs Mississippi. also there is a guy that has a lot of those because I bought parts from him back in the day. I drove past his place last summer and he had a pile of those parts for sale. sorry for being long winded
yup, they burned a lot of pistons because of the crappy oil injection. its always better to bypass that system and just premix in the tank. they live lots longer that way :) it has location for 2 plugs, but only one plug and one coil, works great when you foul one, just plug the wire on the other and go. I got this one and another from a buddies scrapyard and out of the two, I built one. its all fresh, even motor rebuild and I never started it, it is stuck on display in my shop wall with a bunch other stuff that can get ya hurt :)