My one off motovox 80

I don’t really post much but I think I owe it to the forum that’s been awesome to be associated to contribute
So I’ll tell you what’s been going on in my garage. I started with a mega moto bare roller ( which I think is a really versatile chassis which lends itself to some creative fabrication and modification) with front suspension. I striped it down to the bare frame and welded in the motor plate adapter from studz mini bikes,welded in a battery box right behind the motor plate. I stretched the frame by cutting off the axle tabs and welding them on the opposite way which got me 6” .tillotson 212 e start with a lot of hot sauce sprinkled on the internals
24 mm mikuni flat slide tillotson “racing “ head with big stainless valves and 26’springs with a 265 fire cam billet rod 70mm flat top piston chrome Molly push rods and a set of champion 1-1 roller rockers exhaust is custom weld up for this the exit center high. I run a Hillard 12 T clutch. I welded tabs for a steering stabilizer and for a 10”round fuel tank up top in front of the seat. I went with the GPS front brake kit for this bike ( finally arrived) what a HUGE difference having a front juice brake that works. I went with a set of sunf 145-70-6 street tires went with a sprocket hub with a assortment of split sprockets. I am sorry for the long ass post but I’m hoping someone makes it to the end.lots of stainless hardware braided steel hydraulic brake cables and throttle cable. I have just completed the shake down and first oil change
It’s now all broken down and at the powder coaters
I’ll be doing a nice cherry red and I’ll be doing some parts in cericoat
I’ll try to attach some before photos
Thanks for taking the time to read this here’s a few of the last one I did

Attachments