My red clone build

Like it says RED clone . I bought this from parsons racing for only 80 bucks plus a whole 12 dollars for shipping . This motor comes without a cam or flywheel , but who needs that stuff not me .
My plans are pull the black Mamba out of my Honda 160 and the billet flywheel along with the ARC rod and Honda flat top piston . The 14cc head I'am using now will be put up for sale and I have another Honda 160 on a aircompressor that has the more sought after 18 cc head . I will pull the stainless valves out of the 14cc and the 26 lb springs and into the 18 cc along with major porting .

Got parts from NR racing today , my side cover gasket and stud kit . I have probably also got some 1.3 billet rockers for this build .
I bought the rockers for my brothers hemi predator build but after being told the lift I'll be at which is .400 with a .308 dyno cam I think he's getting the champion rockers I had for this build and I'am using the 1.3's for this motor . So that should put me at .356 lift with my black mamba .
But in the end I think he predator will make more power because of the head we're using and the 16 cc the hemi has over the clone . But who knows .

I also got the 18 cc Honda head pulled from the other 160 I have on a aircompressor, it's the newer style with the dished piston . Then I put the clone head back on the Honda motor so my compressor will run , will be down on compression but it will work .
I had also weighed the Honda side cove along with the clone cover , Honda weighs 6 oz's more . That's gotta tell us something about the aluminum used for the casting , go Honda .

Well today I decided to put the black mamba cam in my brothers predator along with the 1.3 rockers . The dyno 308 and my champion rockers in my red clone . I installed the piston and found out that this ZO 8 flat top Honda has a longer skirt that the clone piston , so I spent 2 hours at the belt sander trimming the skirt to fit without hitting the crankshaft. Then went to install the cam and it hits the bottom of the block sleeve and had to be notched . But I got the bottom end together and now have to port and mill the 18 cc Honda head .