my rupp project

i have the original torque conversion set up but do not know how to assemble it properly and i am lost as to how to put it together.
the 212cc prediter engine on it has an oil leak. its running down the crankcase cover out of the crankshaft bearing on the drive train side. (clutch side) how do i replace that bearing?
how do i find the kickstand or possibly make my own?
i really woulnt mind getting the largest hp B&S or TC engine that can fit on it. the air box and exaust are super uncomfortable. anyone out there have any idea what the largest motor is i can get in this rupp? i hope to have a 10hp fit like ive seen on some super bronks. upgrading a beast like that sounds like a dream!

Welcome aboard Bill ! :thumbsup: In answer to your question about the oil leak on the clutch/ pto side ...I think that is possibly the seal and not the bearing. You can order a new seal from the OldMiniBikes warehouse and pop it in your self. Not sure on how big of a Tec or Briggs motor will fit your bike though.:shrug:

does it pop in without serarating the crankcase? also, when i turn the newer torque converter part on the front tire side i can hear a possible air leak. is that a normal sound for a busted seal?

Yes the seal pops out and new one can be pressed in usually with your fingers. Not sure I know what you mean on the last question...sorry .

You can disregard that last question the issue will be resolved when the seal is replaced. Would the seal from a Honda clone replace the bad one and a predator? I happen to have a parts motor laying around

wow. i didn't know the rupp had a model with a flat plate. that was always my identifying characteristic. i have the slanted one. the predator engine in it is terrible and i need a motor with rear facing carb and exhaust really bad.