My stable is full of Trail Horses

Just picked this baby up last week. Missing the rear wheel but hey it was a 4" anyways...Now I have 4 of them to build over the winter if I ever get the time :hammer::grind:

markus

Nice family. I can't believe how much they look like bonanza's. What is the main difference to tell them apart?
Man when you put bare frames next to each other dimensionaly there really close. I did that few months back. if you had the tabs/add ons for one or the other you could make a "fake" and it would be fairly hard to spot. But the headtube sits in a different location, TH forks will meet the top of the frame and not have as much turning radius, where bonanza will bottom out on the bottom......I just learned that the hard way with a fresh paint job :doah:

they way they are bent is different as well, the tubing on the TH is indented more on the inside of the curves more than the nanza.

they did model them after bonanza's though, they even used bonanza parts for their concept bike that they took to shows in 1969 before production started.

gotta click on it twice to expand it, but take a real good look, kidney bean wheels, nanza swingarm, nanza exhaust assy......

Got you hands full their Nun, I cant even finish one :anon.sml:............

6doggie3

Just picked this baby up last week. Missing the rear wheel but hey it was a 4" anyways...Now I have 4 of them to build over the winter if I ever get the time :hammer::grind:

Nice find! I only have one TH! I don't think they had a lot of them on the west coast? Is the rear fuel tank an option?

More like a stable full of Trail Donkeys. :laugh: Next time you creep through Michigan..I have two of those frames in my scrap pile you can have. :grind: