My Super Stocker project

:thumbsup: Hey Now! :wink:

Found the one I hit the Pinto with in 1968 .... OK maybe not the same exact mini .... but close enough to bring back those memories.:scooter:

:doah:...missing a few parts but definately a good bike to start with ...:grind:

It will be on blocks next to my Keystone Project. much to the wifes' dismay

$200 poorer .... but I'm happy today!:smile: Its' just money! :shrug:

I will document the restore ... kk

Thanks for lookin'

And is that the stock motor I thought mine had a tecumseh?

Hey MAC I will need a seat ... whatcha got in the stock system ... lol :laugh:

Some progress

:grind: Hey Now! :hammer:

Just a little update. I found an H60 for it and the rest is coming together. looking for fenders and will most likely fabricate a chain guard. right now I'm lookin for the Victor brake shoes or will have the shop reline them ... if possible? :confused: I will be bead blasting the top frame and fork then the gray primer for now ..... powder coat or paint....hmmmm :shrug:

Got some good news today from a good friend. It seems his brother "Barefoot Billy" is hooled up with George Barris from sponsorship or through Jesse James ..... long story short George is interested enough in my resto to SIGN the bike when I'm done :bowdown:.... How cool is that! :punk:

Thanks for lookin' :thumbsup:

....Oh yeah heres a pic of my Keystone ...... had to retrofit a Kioritz recoil and build a driven cup for the starter ..... She fires now ... just having a lil trouble dialing in the carb. Still need to finf or fab a chain guard and am searching for the stock air filter housing.

Keep On Ridin' :scooter:

Still progressing....

:hammer: Hello All! :grind:

I just got the frame back from the painters and am waiting on the front fork-handlebar assembly for silver powder coat. I am still bidding on a Tecumseh H50 (Third one now lost the other 2 by 1 bid) I have a H35 to put in if I cannot pick-up the correct engine. The seat is getting a nice stock White Marine vinyl with the lateral red and blue stripes. I have the Decal set from one of the boyz here ....
The only glitches are the chain guard and the fender assemblies. I am sure they will gel after the bike goes together. Thanks for looking at my pile of parts! I am sure the next post will be better!

Keep On Riding! :scooter:

Some assembly required.....

:grind: Hey Now! :hammer:

Just got the forks back from powder coating. They look nice IMHO .....:thumbsup:

I have the engine mounted with a fresh chain and clutch and it runs strong! (Nice lil motor Evilone):evil_laughter:
The rear fender seems to match the forks adequately :shrug:
I will be mounting the front fender and adding graphics before assembly. All controls are ready for the 1" Bars. The seat base was cut ... T-nuts installed and clear coated ... now out for fabrication at Collins' upholstery.
I will most likely have her done by next post :blink:

(excluding the chain guard ... prolly gonna be SS and handmade) :wink: And a few pics of assembly .... Thanks for looking!

Keep on ridin' :scooter:

Gettin' there

:wink: Hey Now! :thumbsup:

Waiting for the seat ... (gave em a piece of xtra frame tape graphic for color match).

Got the chain guard in cardboard mock-up mode and will work on it after the Holiday.

It runs strong and is looking good.

And a couple pics!

Shifting focus for now ..... Gotta R/B the Whizzer Carb. The stinkin' Puchs' are passing me :censure: ..... lol .... Keep On Ridin' :scooter:

Finish ... ?

:wink: Hey Now! :thumbsup:

Thanks for looking folks!
Here is the finish.:rockon:
Aside from a few small Nascar sponser stickers on the clutch guard ... like STP, Champion, and Hedman Headers are a few .. :shrug: ... from what I remember :eek:ut:

Runs snappy but not much top-end ... Obviously .... :doah:

It must have felt real fast 40 years ago!:laugh:

So now to hold my buddy to his word and tell me when he and Barris will be in the neighborhood to sign this baby! Hmmm .... where should he sign it? I guess where-ever he wants .... Ha Ha

Be good Y'all and point me toward the next barn find! ... lol :001_tt2:
( On to my next project! ) :scooter:

yeah I know

i will second that notion!!!!! that engine looks familiar!!lol
:shrug: I know ..... :hammer: .... best $100 I spent in a while .... lol ....

Dang tho I bid on 3 h50's on ebay and lost all 3 by $2.50 .... but they were well over $350

Just cannot justify the 1.5hp gain at that cost .... lol ..... so until a decent priced H50 falls in my lap the Bike gets a period correct H35. I think?

:censure: And no I am not being defensive .....:eek:ut:

Its' all good! :drinkup: