Mystery bike

Hey there from Alaska I got this mini bike gave to me and just got done restoring it but can not find out what make or model it is an I can't find the exact same bike anywhere online I've searched the past 5 days and still nothing and im wondering if it's a rare bike. And the owner I got it from says he thought it was used in the military for carrying ammo it's got a Albion 3 speed shifter, rear brake, clutch, and the motor was junk and the seat has hinges so it fold up and when I got it had no sticker or serial numbers or anything that says what it is but all the help I can get it appreciated and thanks in advance. IMG_20160712_202041.jpg IMG_20160710_162440.jpg IMG_20160710_162440.jpg

I say it's homemade and the builder only had one set of tubing dies as for the rest just an assemblage of parts the transmission might of been off a Rokon Trail Breaker. But it's yours now so get it on the road.

Steve

Haha ya but it did have a sticker on the back but it faded away but I seen one other one online but it had 2 wheels in the back a a snow track around the rear tires and apparently it was called a cycle track mini bike but when I looked it up it came up with nothing idk I was looking forward to selling it but I don't know because I can't find what it is exactly