Mystery Mini-bike : need I.D. help

Hello,
I've had this for over 30 years and have never been able to Identify it . I used to belong to the VMBCA and had it at Portland IN once for I. D. help with no luck .
The frame was Red when new.
Has a bicycle style neck with ball bearings and bicycle style handle bars
it has 3.40 x 5" tires, steel bolt-together wheels and an " internal expanding brake w/ steel drum on the rear.
As far as I can tell, the kickstand and jackshaft are original to the frame .
I'm hoping someone can ID this cool little contraption.
Thanks in advance for looking
IMG_1355.JPG IMG_1356.JPG IMG_1357.JPG IMG_1358.JPG

Eliminator

Sold by Radio Shack??? Do you have some more history on this bike? This has popped up several times and has always made me wonder.
Cheezy.. just search the what is it for Versakart and you'll see the radio shack ad. It was ID'd by Dick Debuse and Markus posted the ad when I reasked about ID'd mine awhile back...

Hello Forum,

Thanks to this forum, I now know that my mini is a Versakart !
THANK YOU to all that answered .
I searched for more information , but it seems they were not very well documented .
That's a shame , they appear to be well built , and kinda unique in appearance.
Thank You All again

Eliminator

Hello Forum,

I searched for more information , but it seems they were not very well documented .
Thank You All again

Member Dick Debuse had wrote me and said the below....
There is a company called Versakart in New England that makes trash carts, etc in New England. They make carts on wheels for curbside pickup, among other types. Since Radio Shack originated in Boston, they might have been the supplier. There have been well over a dozen that I have seen photos of. Radio Shack also sold the Little Gen Scoters made in Ft. Wayne,Indiana, that later became Manco.
Dick

Eliminator

Hello Forum,

Thank You All again
I had found a site that had just about every Radio Shack catalog on it and you could view each year page by page.. I only saw it in the 62-63 ones..