n00b here !

hey guys, just wanted to introduce my self, i have a mini "harley" that my mom bought me a long long time ago. the one with the 49cc pos motors in it. well i decided to put a 6.5hp HF motor in it, i know these bikes a are a pos but you got to work with what ya got :) and heres the out come before and after.

now this is it after

buckeye

Since no one else that looked said anything welcome aboard. Looks like you have a good start. I get the work with what ya got. Now you will find more and more and more.... Good luck

Neck

Growing up is optional
Welcome! Nice work on your engine conversion, is the gas tank actually a the gas tank, or is it a cover?

hey welcome to OldMiniBikes :thumbsup:
yep ya got the tinkers sickness . it only gets worse :crying: soon youll be looking at the old coat rack thinking hey if i cut and weld like this and ....... i can make a mini out of it :hammer:
:thumbsup:

Be carful with all that power and speed in that frame. I had a pocket bike made similarly and the frame was made with CHEAP chinese metal. Frame broke and bent and it only had a 50cc motor. Be carful that it doesnt happen to you with that power and speed. Other then the words of wisdom/advise, thats awesome. You are slowly entering tinker addiction. Soon youll want a different frame, more power and torque and more speed. Once you start youll need rehab to stop....or some good brakes