NC Minibike and Bicycle show April 30th Eden, NC

Hey Guy's...yes, please keep us posted.

I'm over here in Stanley NC. I'd have attended last year, but had plans already. So yeah, I'd be interested too.

This show has some very nice bicycles/parts as well. I plan on bringing one of my minis I have completed and enter it in the show. Lets hope in happens.

I know this is a past event, and not trying to hijack the thread but me and a few buddies are trying to get more mini bike events going in NC and have started a facebook page called the NC Minibike Association. any one is welcome to join. Our main goal is to have some fun meets/shows and do some drag races and circuit races. Look us up and help us get the numbers up to get some cool stuff going!

Hey Guy's,
Newbie here, is there going to be a show this year? I am a little southeast of Eden down on the Crystal Coast. I have three rollers and I plan of having one completed by summer. I would like to attend the show, I would like to meet some of the members from NC also, so please introduce your self.
Thanks
Tim
Tim, I’m a newbie to page. Reading a lot of old messages trying to see what’s happening in NC...live in Maryland, but from Fayetteville. Just found and bought my “exact” childhood mini bike. Talk about finding a needle in a haystack! Trying to meet new people and want to attend the next show in NC. There is supposed to be a Facebook page for Carolina. Seen it? John

I know this is a past event, and not trying to hijack the thread but me and a few buddies are trying to get more mini bike events going in NC and have started a facebook page called the NC Minibike Association. any one is welcome to join. Our main goal is to have some fun meets/shows and do some drag races and circuit races. Look us up and help us get the numbers up to get some cool stuff going!
If you have a distributor list, please put me on it . John