NC Shows

Hey Guys,

I live down in Myrtle Beach now, but am from Gastonia. And my office is based in Charlotte.

I still go up every few weeks to see my Mom, so I'm around.

Let's make something happen ...:scooter:... it doesn't have to be formal or anything :shrug:... just a place where it's cool to ride and hang out for a day :thumbsup:

Any ideas ?

Alabama next weekend.:laugh:
You know, I was just thinking that Tom !! :laugh:

I've been jones'in on that for weeks now, wanting to go to your Mini Bike Mania !! ... http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-events/99550-lower-alabama-september-27-2014-a.html ...., but at this point am not able to. Thanks again for putting it together !

Yesterday was Ray's event up in Pa, next week is your event in Alabama .... all kinds of good stuff to do ... better check my lottery ticket from last night !

i would be happy to host a mini meet. ive got 17 acres, with big grassy field and woods with a few little trails. there are nearby offroad trails as well.

i would be happy to host a mini meet. ive got 17 acres, with big grassy field and woods with a few little trails. there are nearby offroad trails as well.
JK, that sounds like a great place to ride !

I'd be up for it ! (thanks for offering.. ! )

It would be nice to meet some more folks from around here.

Robert C

There is a NC swapmeet on Oct 25th 2014

The NCVBA will be having our Fall vintage Bicycle and Minibike Swapmeet on Oct. 25th in Eden NC. We have a good facility with plenty of indoor or outside space. We furnish tables and everything is free for dealers or spectators. We have been having this show for 4 years but just added minibikes last spring. We had a good turnout of minis and expect it to be even better in Oct.

Please keep an eye out in the events section for more information. I will be posting the swapmeet on there this weekend.

Please contact Richie with any questions.... 336-552-9844