NCVBA's 7th annual Minibike & Bicycle Show & Swap Sat. May 6th, Eden, NC

We will be having our 7th Annual Bicycle and Minibike Swap meet & Show on Saturday, May 6th, 2017 from 9:00am to 4:00pm. This is a inside/outside show with plenty of room and parking. All Bicycles, Minibikes and related items are welcome. There will be show awards and door prizes. There are no fees for spectators, or participants. We will be charging a small per table fee of $5 per table for sellers to help off-set Show expenses.The Show will be held at 223 The Boulevard Eden, NC...Please plan to attend. Any questions please email or call Richie richtrix@triad.rr.com (336-552-9844) or Tony tpender3@yahoo.com (336-324-9809) See you there!

Attachments

Glad to hear this even is on! I'll be there. I bought a DriveX Pack Mule there last year. It is running and a regular rider now.
I think you held a small raffle last year to support the event, right? If so, I'd like to donate a few items to help you out.
PM me if you're interested. I don't live too far from you...and I'm always looking for an excuse to ride the bike.

Joe

Excellent Rich...thanks for posting.

I plan to attend. Last year I was out of town.

I'm looking forward to going, and meeting some of the other NC, SC, Tn, and Va, mini bike folks....:thumbsup:

It was sad to see this show so small this year. I attended it for the first time last year. If I had to guess, and I do, there was 40 or 50 minibikes and even more bicycles. This year there was still lots of bicycles, but maybe only 8 or 10 minibikes.
I'm sure these guys put a lot of work into putting the show on, so I'm sure they were disappointed with the turnout. Maybe next year we can rally the troops and get some more local folks to bring their stuff. There's a local NC Facebook minibike group. I hope to get some of those guys to go next year. It's not like there are a ton of these show to attend if you're into minibikes. It'd be good to support your local ones.

Joe

Special thanks for the guys that made this possible. Not sure why there was a low turn out. Lets hope this does not put a damper on future shows. This is the only show around these parts so please show your support at the next meet, fellow mini bike fanatics..

I set up outside with some mini bike stuff, a Bird Sprite and a super Bronc. The rain drizzling and the winds definitely put a damper on it, but I'll be back next time. It definitely was more of a bicycle show this year. Kerry

It was sad to see this show so small this year. I attended it for the first time last year. If I had to guess, and I do, there was 40 or 50 minibikes and even more bicycles. This year there was still lots of bicycles, but maybe only 8 or 10 minibikes.
I'm sure these guys put a lot of work into putting the show on, so I'm sure they were disappointed with the turnout. Maybe next year we can rally the troops and get some more local folks to bring their stuff. There's a local NC Facebook minibike group. I hope to get some of those guys to go next year. It's not like there are a ton of these show to attend if you're into minibikes. It'd be good to support your local ones.

Joe
Joe, good post. I’d like to attend more shows in the mid-Atlantic.....mainly in NC....that’s home for me. Where exactly is that Facebook page for Carolina minibuses? Go Heels.