neat little bike,Little petro ?

Your link worked. Now show me how to do it. :shrug:
Good question Freddy.

There are a number of ways to perform the copy and paste function.

The way I copy a link...is to go to the website you want the link for. Place your cursor in the field where the http://... address is, highlight the entire address, then press the ctrl and insert keys at the same time.

Now to paste the link in to your post....place your cursor where you want it, and then press the shift and insert keys at the same time.

Once copied in to your reply, and you post it, the link will be active. [MENTION=54935]Fantic Freddy[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Link worked for me. A good deal for someone willing to get it going, I have a perfect round tank for a small bike I'm trying to sell it would feed that little 2 stroke engine just fine. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it were here in OKC but try to deal em down some worth a try anyway.

red baron

Your link worked. Now show me how to do it. :shrug:
I'm using a chrome book that's why I'm so limited to what I can post and I have to do it differently. Here's how I do it on a desk top. It's very close to what robertc posted. I highlight the http part by jeft clicking holding it down and running the cursor over the address, This will highlight it. Then right click?(dont remember if it's right or left click on it) and a little menu comes up that will have cut,copy,paste etc.. C lick on copy. put your cursor where you want put the link right click again? and hit paste. your done. I didn't know it could be done the Way Robertc. explained. I'm sure there's a dozen ways to do it but I'm a one trick pony.

red baron

Link worked for me. A good deal for someone willing to get it going, I have a perfect round tank for a small bike I'm trying to sell it would feed that little 2 stroke engine just fine. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it were here in OKC but try to deal em down some worth a try anyway.
I would try to help you out but it's about 4 hours from me.

Rupp 72

This bike was already posted in this section in another thread. I was interested in buying the bike. He said he would ship it to me, but he said he would only do a postal money order and no paypal which always makes me leery, especially when i googled the seller and he stole a car in his town less than a year ago. If your a local guy interested go check it out but be careful if your trying to make a deal and your not in the area. Just a heads up to the people interested.

red baron

Good research Rupp 72 thanks for sharing that info, buyer beware for sure. I can understand not wanting pay pal though, I wont use it either

Robert, where's the INSERT key?:blink:
Freddy, just highlight what you want to link to in the address bar. Then right click, click copy, go to where you want to add the link, right click on the spot and click paste. Your done, all with the mouse. No hunting keys. You can also highlight and copy with control - c and paste with control - v.

Doug