need a trike!!!!

dsbos4099

david here in denver. well, all i wanted was to buy a trike from someone that is turn key nice, but instead all i got was people off this site calling me names and acting like a bunch of kids on a playground. they must be the people who are jealous, dont have anything to sell so they berate other folks or are just mentally challenged. how sad!!!! put your money where your big mouth is and i match it and then some. now, if there is still an adult who wants to sell their trike and make some money from me, well then step up to the plate and prove it, otherwise get off this site and stop ruining it for others. it always is the guy who doesnt have a pot to ________ in!!!!! if you have a nice trike for sale great, my cash is ready. if you dont, get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you hadn't posted your phone number in all the threads you have started over the last few days you wouldn't have that problem :no:
You really want a trike I'll sell you mine, $3000.00

dsbos4099

trike for sale /david/ denver

If you hadn't posted your phone number in all the threads you have started over the last few days you wouldn't have that problem :no:
You really want a trike I'll sell you mine, $3000.00
hello from denver!!! glad to see there is someone out there with a bad ass bike for sale. is that the photo of it? please send some more photos for inspection to dsbos@comcast.net and you can personally call me at 303-885-4705 your price is not out of line and i am very interested in seein g stills of the trike. front view, sides , back, motor, any really good angles. as my ad reads, i really want running good units that are turn key ready to play with. i so look forward to your photos and thanks so much for wanting to help me out!!!! david in denver 303-885-4705