Need an old mini bike identified

I got this mini bike 6 years ago when I was a teenager with next to no mechanical knowledge. Since then I have acquired enough mechanical and fabrication skills that I should be able to build it without my dad doing everything for me.:) But I have no idea what it is, the previous owner thought it was from 1978, and said he'd had it since new as a kid. That's about all I remember.

I also managed to completely take it apart and sandblast everything before loosing interest and putting in storage those years ago...:p So it'll be and interesting puzzle to put back together!

Fortunately I still have a few pictures of it shortly after I bought it. I had taken the engine off at that point(Briggs 3hp I think, for those interested. I still have it and can verify), but that's the only thing I had changed. Any ideas? DSCF6230.JPG DSCF6231.JPG DSCF6232.JPG DSCF6233.JPG

Looks like my 2 Keystone deluxe (1972),( both of mine had that similar god awful blue paint , over the green!) mine does not have the scrub brake, foot peg bar isn't original, bonus you have both fenders! Have fun! yes, motor plate fix is in order

Thanks for all the replies! After looking through some of the pictures I think it is a Keystone Deluxe as well.

Don't worry about the engine plate, I cut it off when I took it apart. It was one of several hacked together things on the bike.

Here is the current state of affairs. I'm going to have to do some work to get the CVT to work. I also have a Briggs 5hp, I'll see if that fits any better than the Predator. DSC_1175_DxO.jpg DSC_1178_DxO.jpg DSC_1179_DxO.jpg