need help converting carbureetor

well i have a 2cycle engine and the carburetor has a throttle like the red arm in this picture(Poulan Craftsman Trimmer Carburetor 530071637 530071405 530071565 Walbro WT 628 | eBay) that has an off a on and and idle position, i want to motorize my bike and i cant do it with the throttle the way is is, how do i switch it to a normal butterfly throttle or something like that
edit: in the picture i no the red lever controlls the choke but mine has a lever like that that contolls the throttle so again how do i chang it

Last edited:
well you can change the carb all wallbro weedwacker / leaf blower carbs are similar just with minor differences like that. or you can just drill a hole in the leaver and rig up a throttle cable holder and get it to work that way. probrobly better to stick with what youve got since you know its working

Last edited:
well i got a zama carb but havent tested it out yet, but i think walbro uses zama carbs ?right? and i cant drill a hole cuz it locks at three different stages so it kind of has 3 speeds

Last edited: