Need help identifying this mini bike.

mustangfrank

Hey Guys,

Any chance you know what this bike is? The motor is a HS-50-67023. Not sure if it’s the original motor or has tank or seat.. any help is appreciated.
Thanks

Mike
Started out life as a Scat Cat, been modified along the way a bit. Engine could be original, the intake manifold definitely is. Hang on to that intake or sell it to me if you're going a different engine direction!
:)

joshua. c.

saw that on craigslist a while back and told the guy it was a scat cat. guess he didn't pass that along. I sure hope you didn't pay the 800$ asking price because just from what I can see the engine, light and seat aren't original or correct and the clutch cover and original exhaust are missing. if it had all these items and was in good shape and ran it might be worth some ware around that much but as is its not even close.

I like the look of these bikes especially after removing the white wall tires. good luck with your find it should make for a nice rider. you can get a carb for the bike from ebay pretty cheep. and don't forget to buy an air filer as well.