Need help identifying this minibike

Hello,

A friend gave me a scrapped out minibike that was about to go to the salvage yard. I have no idea what model it is. I have searched online but without knowing brand or model no I can't identify it. I pressured washed it as best I could and the only markings I found was the number 20 on rear fender and a half torn caution sticker.

Does anyone have any idea?
Thanks

Attachments

River Rat Ron

Pretty sure it’s a Rupp. Only one I know that pivoted the swing arm on the jack shaft.
No need for a chain tensioner…brilliant
As far as model not sure, just getting back into mini bikes after many years….nice find

Last edited:

GustoGuy

10 inch wheel 1971 to 1975 Rupp. Most likely a 1971 Scrambler since the frame is painted the same color as the rear fender. Nice find

If that is the original paint on the frame and rear fender and original (10"?) front wheel (with front brake hub?) it is a 1971 Rupp Hustler. If there is no front brake hub then it is a 1971 Rupp Scrambler- they only had a rear brake.
Michael

Last edited:
Man i almost want to say a rupp but idk for sure im goung to look around in the interwebz and get back to you. Nice lil start to an awesome project.