Need help identifying this Rupp

markus

Engine plate holes are in the back. I think this bike is kinda original. I was told the tank was replaced. Pretty sure they were not the original grips because they are way short.
Gotta look at Jamie's bike, its a really great original example! Note the grips and spacing and of course the engine plate drop to the footpegs (1971 up) is present. https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/jcpenny-swinger-trail.124653/#post-1026826 Jim at blackwidow motorsports has some of the decals and Mark G may still have some, too....He hooked me up a few years ago for one of mine for a couple of them. I think Jim might have owners manuals for them too....but they are probably just for a roadster2 they just blanked out the Rupp emblems on the front page photo of them :D

cfh

Then i guess to summarize, it seems the general idea is the JC Penney Swinger Trail is really a 1971 Rupp Roadster with different grips? But if that's the case, then exactly what is this frame? Or are there different generations of the Swinger Trail? This frame is original black finish with original serial number that points to the Swinger Trail.

(swinger frame behind the roadster frame)