Need help identifying

Hello,

My son and I picked up this mini-bike that someone left out by the side of the road for free. We already took off the rear wheel (it was missing a rear wheel bearing as well as a spacer). I have not been able to find a similar frame as most that I am looking at on the web are fully welded, while this one seems to come together only through the axel (see second photo with more detail). There was also a disc brake attached over the rear sproket, and there is a welded mount on the frame to which this was attached. My son is really excited to get this put together (he is 13) so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

sranger

Attachments

Thanks all for the amazingly fast response! @markus nailed the answer about 3 minutes after I posted! I will definitely have follow up questions and hope I don't bug you all too much. I am really excited about having a nice father/son project to do, and yeah, the thought that if I can get this working means I'll have to get one for myself has crossed my mind as well :)

thanks!

Welcome @sranger... watch out for the rabbit hole behind car three... you fall in, the next thing you know they pile karts on top of you...
Beware... run for your sanity!

Great bunch of folks here anything and everything one can imagine.

Great project and super score!
FREE hard to beat that!
Enjoy the site a lot if info and wisdom here!

Last edited: