Need help tuning Mikuni VM22

OldMiniBikes has a 40" and 50" with the correct end for the mikuni. Not sure what the twistgrip end fits however. I buy the little brass ferrules that fit the mikuni's and make my own.
Ole, would you happen to have a link to where to get those ferrules? would be a big help.
thanks

Not ole; but Dime city cycle has some...or, a friend (thanks Dave!) had me use 1/8” brass tubing...it works great...,hobby lobby, Home Depot, Lowe’s In my area all have it....I actually was playing around with cables trying not to buy the brass tube....and made a couple using 1/8” rivets....works but looks hideous....

delray

I add little insurance and solder my ends on. not going to take a chance and have it come off and suck it though the motor. i'm really cheap and just take a electrical wire connector end . the round end where the wire would go though and cut the rest off and clean it up little and then crimp it on the cable wire and solder it for good.
back to the original question that ironpig was asking. any luck on your problem yet?

i am in dire need of help as well. if someone could come to my thread on my page and read the discription and give me a little insite i would greatly appreciate it