need some parts and help for my 1974 owosso explorer trike

What i need is a few parts first i need is the drive and the driven series 40 torque converter set up it's for a 1' shaft. Now i got a 13hp Honda engine from a generator i traded for.i have all the lights but the wiring is all cut out. If any one has a blueprint,parts list or schismatics for this trike so i could us it to go off of that would be amazing . I found the starter set up for the Honda with the key start so i will use that as my starter. i have no parts for controlling the turn signals. will be first time working with electrical on a bike other than a kill switch. LOL. plan on getting it moving this summer but as with the electrical i will take my time. plan on giving it a nice color change after i fix all the stress marks and imperfections thinking black with a red pin strike or black that fades out to like a primer grey at the bottom. Would love to get any input anyone has.

incogrhino

Its all going to be " custom" I think to get that to fit. Then ya might have alignment issues with the belt... but I may be wrong. Hafta see.:shrug:

Ok new question what shocks can I replace the two front shocks with. Also any one know about adding a speedometer to a bike. Thanks for any info. Also still looking for Mannuels, blue prints, scamadics and history any thing.

I have now put in a Tecumseh 12hp engine that works for the most part small frame tweet need but I am have the fiberglass frame fixed a bang mark some stress fractures and haveing the back modified to fit the engine and then primed and painted.

Yeah it is banged up any way why not. So I can try and get a few extra buck. I am having custom fiberglass work and a nice paint job. Frame will stay the same just modding the body. Want to get the title and I am getting all the electrical end ordered up and I will have a fast street legal trike. I am running an all LED light and turn signal set up. Want to get a custom seat done to but will have to look in to it. Get it moving and painted this summer and electrical and street legal by next summer. That is the goal.