Need stock clone parts

I am looking for a stock airbox , and throttle plate with hardware for a 6.5hp harbor freight clone (blue). Need one asap.PM me if anyone has one.:thumbsup:

Good grief, people are usually throwing this stuff away when you don't need it. Someone give leather a stock airbox from the carb up and a throttle linkage!!!:glare:

Good grief, people are usually throwing this stuff away when you don't need it. Someone give leather a stock airbox from the carb up and a throttle linkage!!!:glare:
LOL thanx for the luv Grant :thumbsup: I dont mind paying for it, I just dont want to pay for half of their motor for them :laugh:

Geez, I didn't realize I was ripping you off. I mean if you can get it for 30.00, you should. It's easier for me to throw them in the trash then box them up, drive to the post office and waste my valuable time.
Sorry if I offended you.

Geez, I didn't realize I was ripping you off. I mean if you can get it for 30.00, you should. It's easier for me to throw them in the trash then box them up, drive to the post office and waste my valuable time.
Sorry if I offended you.
Wow....is everyone that sensitive these days. You didn't offend me at all :shrug:. I buy tons of stuff off Ebay. I just thought with all the clone build-ups on here that someone would have the stuff laying around, and that they could use the extra money instead of giving to the greedy profiteers (Ebay and Paypal)

If someone has some, get in touch with me. I was so aggarvated last night I went and bought another new Clone off of Craigs List. So ,my buddy is taken care of now. I just have this one sitting on a bench taking up space :laugh:. When I gather up all the parts then I will worry about it., Money wasn't really the object , but I am not gonna overpay just cause you're a OldMiniBikes member. Like I said I was not offened in any way. Sorry if I came off like that.:thumbsup:

dirt

Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't
own it, but you can use it. You can't keep
it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it
you can never get it back.”: confused1: