Netflix, Stamped or Metered?

OK, so this is a small thing, but which mail box do you drop 'em into? My buddy and I disagree on this. The envelope is metered, but one of us thinks the metered mailbox is for pre-sorts. We've each had a postal worker give us an opposite answer.

I don't understand what you are asking.

Start over with Netflix, metered and stamped.

And how does the mail man fit into this?

Not kidding I have no idea what you are asking about.

I don't understand what you are asking...
My pal and I are having a small debate about returning Netflix discs. The return envelope that comes w/the disc has pre-paid postage. It looks sort of like the envelope has been run through a postage meter, but it really hasn't. The local post office has two boxes at the curb. One says "stamped", the other says "metered". Which mailbox do you use? One of us thinks the "metered" box is for bundles of pieces that have been run through a postage meter and pre-sorted by ZIP code. The other one of us thinks it's for anything that doesn't have an actual stamp. We've both asked the postman and were given opposite answers. Like I said, it's a small thing, and I don't even get discs from Netflix anymore. I get it all on line. But that hasn't kept me and my buddy from arguing about it... :laugh:

45t

OK, so this is a small thing, but which mail box do you drop 'em into? My buddy and I disagree on this. The envelope is metered, but one of us thinks the metered mailbox is for pre-sorts. We've each had a postal worker give us an opposite answer.
I'd say stamped only because I put mine in my mailbox at the end of the driveway with all my other stamped outgong mail and the netflix makes it to its desitination just fine.

I think it would get there even if it was put in the metered mail box too.