New Exhaust on my Challenger

DMR

unless your name is on the title it is not your car.
"Technically" thats correct.

Whatever, I use it more than he does, I posted this video to see what you guys thought of the sound, not to get criticized for my usage of the word "my"

Last edited:
I think it sounds great!:thumbsup: Ya gotta have thick skin on here my friend, hell I have an ever growing fan club who like to razz me, got one on the hook earlier. Hopefully he'll get over himself, if not oh well! At the end of the day it don't matter what they say, you get to drive some sweet rides and they cant take that from ya!:no:

"Technically" thats correct.

Whatever, I use it more than he does, I posted this video to see what you guys thought of the sound, not to get criticized for my usage of the word "my"
it doesn't matter how much you drive it. you're still trying to pass off your dad's car as being yours.

years ago one of my roommates had a lifted Chevy truck that i drove quite often and he never drove it. just because i drove it more didn't make it mine.

DMR

I think it sounds great!:thumbsup: Ya gotta have thick skin on here my friend, hell I have an ever growing fan club who like to razz me, got one on the hook earlier. Hopefully he'll get over himself, if not oh well! At the end of the day it don't matter what they say, you get to drive some sweet rides and they cant take that from ya!:no:

DMR

it doesn't matter how much you drive it. you're still trying to pass off your dad's car as being yours.

years ago one of my roommates had a lifted Chevy truck that i drove quite often and he never drove it. just because i drove it more didn't make it mine.
My dad doesnt even consider it his, its not like im trying to do this behind his back, why dont you just chill out, dont get your panties in a bunch, what is the problem with you that you are so confrontational? IF HE IS OKAY WITH ME CALLING IT MINE AND HE CALLS IT MINE DEAL WITH IT.

THE CAR IS MINE
THE CAR IS MINE
THE CAR IS MINE

Why does it matter to you anyways?

DMR

You must be one of those really "Politically Correct" people huh?

Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

My dad doesnt even consider it his, its not like im trying to do this behind his back, why dont you just chill out, dont get your panties in a bunch, what is the problem with you that you are so confrontational? IF HE IS OKAY WITH ME CALLING IT MINE AND HE CALLS IT MINE DEAL WITH IT.

THE CAR IS MINE
THE CAR IS MINE
THE CAR IS MINE

Why does it matter to you anyways?
:eek:ut: The car is not yours ok if you take it one day and he reports it stolen guess who is going to jail not him you. Your name is not on the title witch means it is not YOURS!

DMR

Alright Hent or Vette aparently people cant handle a little sharing amongst family and freedom of speech so go ahead and kill this thread.

So if your an admin go ahead and remove it please.

Thank you.

delray

new Challengers are nice looking cars for being new retro bodys. sounds like it has little more sound when you get on it,but still not much sound when they idle. they just idle to good now with the fuel inject/computer system.
take care of it and make sure your dad sees that you do. maybe someday it will be yours:rolleyes:
now the nailhead would be nice to listen too.:thumbsup:

DMR

new Challengers are nice looking cars for being new retro bodys. sounds like it has little more sound when you get on it,but still not much sound when they idle. they just idle to good now with the fuel inject/computer system.
take care of it and make sure your dad sees that you do. maybe someday it will be yours:rolleyes:
now the nailhead would be nice to listen too.:thumbsup:
Yeah the idle is really smooth but once you get it wound up it sounds good.

A nailhead with a nice cam profile sings a sweet song. I had a 64 Wildcat with a 401 nailhead that was a beast for a big car.:thumbsup: Had fender skirts and was a real sleeper!

DMR

A nailhead with a nice cam profile sings a sweet song. I had a 64 Wildcat with a 401 nailhead that was a beast for a big car.:thumbsup: Had fender skirts and was a real sleeper!
This one is a 401 punched out to about 425 running on two 650cfm carter competition carburetors, with a high-lift cam, titanium valve springs, paired with sanderson headers and custom 3 inch exhaust. And when you have all that nailhead torque in a 1,900 lb. car.... it gets down the road nicely:wink:, If I can i'll make a video next weekend.