New find - Snowco Mini-Scat?

CaptNugget

Thought I’d share my newest find
I believe it’s a Snowco Mini-Scat (?)

Actually found it like 5 minutes from my house! No having to drive 2 states or 4 hours away for one FINALLY! And it was an old friends husband who had it. Hahaha

I know it’s a little small but I didn’t have one this model and someone welded foot peg bars on front forks and I actually “fit” on it with those (just have to make the welds looks nicer haha)

Back tires appear aftermarket but they’ll look good on it once restored.

CD7A6A6F-DA6A-43E8-A116-18644C19F201.jpeg

DonK

I have one as well, but mine's a basket case right now. Thanks for the pictures so I know what it can look like when it's done! We're going to put it together for the grandkids to play with.

CaptNugget

So upon my initial look over of the Mini-Scat, the back wheels have hub cap covers (the black spokes). They are a single lug in the center.
Does anyone know if this is the correct style of back wheel? (Can add pics tomorrow) and if so, were the covers an add on option?

CaptNugget

Sure did .. especially from the village cop lol
She’ll get even more now, got to drinking in the garage at cookout the other night and realized I had an old muffle from same engine and a chunk of exhaust pipe from our old work trailer welder...
Now she’s straight piped hahaha
7173B309-FE5A-4095-BFDE-2215D992C036.jpeg