new from indiana

hi folks, im from ft wayne in and have a love for the old, old cars, old motorcycles, old bikes, old mini bikes and scooters etc. i dont own a minibike tho, thats one of the reasons why i joined the forum. i wouldnt mind having 1. my other interests are movies, music, reading etc.

introduction

you forgot, long walks on the beach...
Welcome to OldMiniBikes, now start scouring Craigslist and buy a minibike :thumbsup:
after joinin the forum a msg said introduce yourself and tell about youself lol. i looked in craigslist but didnt find anything right off. same w ebay. i found some links to ebay at vintage powersports tho.

Welcome to the forum. Did you read the fine print when you signed up? It says you must have a mini bike within two weeks. I just happen to have some for sale so you can be ok...lol:laugh: just messin. You don't need one...but after you get one...they become addicting.:thumbsup:

Hello

Welcome to OldMiniBikes..I live in SW fort wayne ...Keep an eye on Craigs list they turn up there from time to time See Ya Cheech

Man there was a cool ass little bike, either really well built home made, OR most likely some obscure weirdo 1951 little cool little cruiser bike.. That pops up on CL a lot, down in the lower west corner of Michigan for a reasonable price... Let me see if I can find that thing.. It would make a good one for ya.. :thumbsup:

im hopin to be at portland with my wildcat. cheech, did you see the yellow mini come up in ft waynes cl a month and a half ago? someone got a nice mini for 325 bucks.