New guy here from New Mexico, here to learn!

I don't know exactly why I have the bug to get a minibike, but lately I've been getting this feeling I need one. Let me start by saying I currently own 9 motorcycles and 9 bicycles(6 are vintage BMX). I have a motorcycle as small as a 70 and one 1200. I really just enjoy being on two wheels, fixing and tinkering with things has become a passion for me. I'm here to hopefully see and learn what to look for in a minibike, I definitely want an older one and don't mind working on it to get it in shape. Here are a few pictures of some of my Motorcycles.

Looking forward getting to know this site and its members.

Well for some reason I'm having problems posting photos, something with the URL, so I'll get some pics soon!

Greetings..welcome..once you post more replies on topics you can post pics..i'm new also..I myself was drawn to minis coz you can have stupid no rules fun without serious injury..usually a few bruises : ]

I have a Goldwing and several minis ... my brother has a V-Max and several minis ... there is something about a mini that puts a grim on your face. Very inexpensive hobby ... a few years and elbow grease and you could have a mini bike museum!

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I'm actually in Albuquerque. Oh man the more I think about getting a minibike the more excited I get about the prospect:smile:

I'm going to try another picture, lets see what happens.

Well it's a no go on the pictures:hammer:

Damn, are the only people in NM that own a PC and minibike in Albuquerque?????
Why can't I find a friend in Raton!:crying:
That's funny! I used to Jeep alot near Silverton and Ouray when I had my CJ-7 and still like to go up around Durango. I don't get over your way that often though I do have a friend in Clayton so I guess I'm over there every once and awhile:thumbsup: