New guy on the block

Hello everyone!

I've just recently purchased my very first mini bike, a Baja MB200 in need of some love. The seller, an old friend of mine is nearly 400kms south of me, but I've made arrangement's to have it delivered for this weekend. He says it does run, but its certainly in need of repairs and some overdue maintenance.

Soon after the e-transfer was made to pay for it, I started looking around for parts and modifications that are popular with these things. It wasn't long before I came across this forum. I have found many helpful and informative threads. Thanks to all the neat things I've came across on here, a $200 toy is going to quickly become more like a $800 toy once I'm done with it. I fear that I might have a new addiction. ;)

I've got parts in the mail that should arrive this week. I'm looking forward to getting this thing fixed up and ready to rock. Ill be sure to start a build thread once I get working on it.

16763446_10210672869631661_527976025_o.jpg

Attachments

Welcome and enjoy the Baja. A popular and comfortable mini Bike to ride. Always fun checking the mailbox and getting new parts. Beware, once you get your first Mini Bike they tend to multiply after that.