New guy w/project

Hello all. I just signed up, but have been lurking for a little while. I got sent here by my bud, deezildennis. I just bought a project mini to tool around my lake lot with. Still trying to figure out what I have, but it has been retrofitted w/a 6hp OHV Tecumseh. Just what I need, another project! LOL. Anyway, just wanted to chime in. I look forward to talking with you all in the future, as this project moves along.

welcome to the site, im just starting a project too. so far my project consists of a tecumseh 8hp motor, a frame coming in the mail, and a pipe dream. ha. no real plan here, just gonna buy the parts and see what happens, i think it'll turn out decent tho. ;)

you should post some pics of what you got, there's alot of knowledge around here.

Welcome, mopardik...glad you've joined us...we enjoy talking about minibikes and sharing info and ideas...looking forward to hearing more from you, and seeing any photos you want to share.

Hent

Hey Mopardik,
Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to seeing what you have for us!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks, guys. I've got some pretty cool plans for my bike (I tend to get a little carried away with these types of things). For a pic, my bud posted one under the thread "Can you ID this mini?" a couple of days ago. It would be nice to know what the heck it is! I will post more pics as it comes along.