New guy with a doodle

Been lurking for a few months, been into mini's for years but life got in the way, finally able to start playing again and of coarse get snowed in the second I get one finshed, oh well went out any way. Here's some pics. Just want to say thanks to the forum for the inspiration and ideas I've gathered here. Also thanks to you guys I got the right engine. I didn't even know a hemi was a option till I got home without one, luckily me and my harbor freight lady are cool and she swapped it out for me.

Attachments

Thanks, right now I'm just using a mini jump pack zip tied in front of the seat. Once I can get back into my garage I want to weld up a real battery box behind the motor

Attachments

Last edited:
Thanks guys, your right Rich about the rc being $$$$, most have just been hanging on the wall for quite some time, I can build 2 minibikes for the price of one rc. Lol

Thanks guys, your right Rich about the rc being $$$$, most have just been hanging on the wall for quite some time, I can build 2 minibikes for the price of one rc. Lol
i spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ over 10 years when the RC10GT came out to 1/8 scale and traveled all over even to the nationals in Maryland