New Guy!

Hey all! New here. I live in West Michigan and have a Manco Fat Cat. Looking to upgrade the forks and do some engine upgrades. I would also like to stud the rear tires to use it on frozen lakes!

Welcome, great folks here, you won’t get steered wrong.
Slippery slope you’ve chosen, make sure you have a really good anchor and line that’s tied-off well. Just in case the brakes fail.
Steve

chrisr

The Fat Cat would be a blast on the show and ice, especially with studs. Please send some pics of the Fat Cat on the ice.

Welcome JB, I wouldn't trust the ice any more this season anyhow, Plenty of Minibike shenanagins always going on over this way!............What part of W Mi ya from?...............Tom.

Yep, know where that is!.............Any good riding over that way?...........We have several locations we frequent locally, hit us up when the weather breaks, street or trails, we do it all!................Tom.

teeb

Hey all! New here. I live in West Michigan and have a Manco Fat Cat. Looking to upgrade the forks and do some engine upgrades. I would also like to stud the rear tires to use it on frozen lakes!
J..... have you found any info on your Manco big cat fork upgrades? B4 this site changed there was a thread in the archives section, but its not here anymore.... im looking to do same. The old thread talked about a relative somewhat easy swap to the honda atc 185s/200s suspension forks. If you know of any info, or pics, please share. Need this info asap!! Thanks!