New here, from down under

Hi guys,
I'd thought I'd introduce myself.
I'm from the land down under Australia.
I purchased a Chinese off road go kart with a 6.5hp Honda clone engine.
Do you guys get these in the US?
Just started playing with a few things on it like governor and exhaust.
Thanks
Neil

Attachments

Greetings..welcome..nice kart,what brand name?...i'm a mini bike guy..in forums there many sections on gokarts...tech section discussing engine mods..ytube good for learning mods..probably you got gx200 clone..196cc...cheers

Greetings..welcome..nice kart,what brand name?...i'm a mini bike guy..in forums there many sections on gokarts...tech section discussing engine mods..ytube good for learning mods..probably you got gx200 clone..196cc...cheers

Thanks Raskin,
The brand name is Drift II Kart. I think your right it is a 196cc.

I'm here to learn about the mods I can do with the clone engine. Learnt heaps already as a lurker.

Neil

That's the one.
I have given mine an absolute hiding. It has stood up to everything with the "normal" usages.
Apart from a mate hitting a stump and tearing the control arm off axle tube and another guy who was way too heavy for it (130kg guy on a 100kg limited kart) breaking the motor frame.
The springs are way too stiff, the spring rating is 650lb. I can't even work the suspension by hand. The shocks are now ordinary, so in the very near future the shock/ spring combo will be upgraded and softened to 250lb.