New here saying hi what's everyone working on?

Welcome to the site Tekelove78. I joined up a year or so ago. Haven't had time yet to work on my girls but time'll come. This was my mini when I was about 11 or 12. Sold it when I bought the C200 ( which I still own) then found it by chance on Marketplace about 53 years later. I knew it was mine by the bend in the forks and a gouge on the underside of one pipe. Obviously needs work - wrong motor, wrong brakes, wrong tires/rims, forks have been cobbled, etc....but I'll put it right. Then the Honda, it's about 98% original......then the Vespa.....gonna leave it looking gently used but mechanically correct.....the Matchless just needs a little finessing. I'm still looking for my McCullough R1 kart that I sold about 45 years ago.......Enjoy your time here.
View attachment 296567 View attachment 296567 View attachment 296568
Man, that looks like a fun toy!

PatrickCraik

A rescued Ruttman. Started as a slightly bent frame and fork. Frame an easy fix, I tried for petty blue powder coat, came close enough for me. H40 like new, I found a muffler @ an estate sale for $1.00. Some heat paint and like new. Wheels from another franken ruttman I've had forever,my avatar. Seat made by a friend,nice leather. Thanks for looking

Attachments

A rescued Ruttman. Started as a slightly bent frame and fork. Frame an easy fix, I tried for petty blue powder coat, came close enough for me. H40 like new, I found a muffler @ an estate sale for $1.00. Some heat paint and like new. Wheels from another franken ruttman I've had forever,my avatar. Seat made by a friend,nice leather. Thanks for looking
Awesome works, man!

joshua. c.

DSCN0296.JPG DSCN0238.JPG DSCN0328.JPG

These are my first three prioritys. The bike in the first picture and my focuss right now The bonanza is nearly complete, the motor is refreshed and waiting on a part for re assembly.

The next top priority is the speedway in the second picture, the frame is done, it still needs a front break and the motor in the picture is all scarred up inside and badly in need of a refresh. I recently found an identicle replacement motor and just have to confirm that its the horsepower I need.

The next after that one is the mtd Its running as is and is a nice bike to ride but It needs a paint job and I have the origenal motor waiting on a refresh. I just receved the piston I need to rebuild the motor. and I have some new knobby rupp motocross tires for the bike for more traction.
Im thinking black for this bike. I may get asked but no the fron't forks aren't bent, they came from the factory that way, look at the way the front axle lines up with the upper forks.

I have many more projects after these.