New Kid on the block

Hey new to all of this I bought a couple of old Scat Cats and work on getting them running, Kinda of living my youth again. Had no idea that finding them and the parts would be so hard. I had one when I was a kid and thought it would be cool to have a couple around for the grand kids. So any help would be great on finding parts. Got the first one all a part and blasted still looking for a period correct engine for it thought I had one but it does not fit the frame the spark plug hits. Not sure id the 5hp taller than the 3.5? Bought the second one and it need spokes not sure how hard those are going to be to find. My name is Tim

Is it like one of these?
SCAT CAT

Looks like the smaller ones used a Tec 4.0. The bigger models look like you might fit a Predator in it.

Sometimes you have to think out of the box when making things fit. I swapped a Predator into a Bird T-bird, and the spark plug wire end was too tall to clear the frame. I simple removed it and installed one from an old Suzuki 50 I had. Fit like a glove with room to spare.

As for your wheel spokes, lots of places out there that rehab wire wheels. You could probably have them make up the spokes if you can't find OEM versions.